Wednesday, October 06, 2010

First Class

This week is full of travel.  But fortunately most of it will be an upgrade from what I'm used to.

First, a summary of this week's travel:


Friday 11PM - leave Latacunga
Saturday 7AM - arrive Cuenca
Sunday 8PM - leave Cuenca
Monday 3AM - arrive Latacunga
Wednesday 10AM - leave Latacunga
Wednesday noon - arrive Quito
Wednesday 5PM - leave Quito
Wednesday 6PM -arrive Cuenca
Thursday 6PM - leave Cuenca
Thursday 7PM - arrive Quito
Friday 6:30AM - leave Quito
Friday 11AM - arrive Miami
Saturday 1PM - leave Miami
Saturday 4PM - arrive Chicago

So right now I'm in the VIP lounge of Tame in Quito.  I got in since I am traveling with my boss.  And his boss.  Not the best lounge ever, but there is free tea and wi-fi and comfy couches.  Plus, my boss's boss upgraded us to first class.

Since I booked my flight to Chicago with frequent flier miles and due to the last minute booking, I was able to get a business class flight home for less than coach.  Maybe this is my reward for 16 hour work days.

No comments: